Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery?

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 59 of 59 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Umm_fish?
  • Total Posts : 2835
  • Scores: 10
  • Reward points : 953
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Friday, September 16, 2011 8:11 PM
Absolutely.
--Andy, the bucket man.
"Not to know the mandolin is to argue oneself unknown...." --Clara Lanza, 1886

Caesra
  • Total Posts : 317
  • Scores: 2
  • Reward points : 195
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:55 PM
I must have missed, still hoping to get started on this. =)  Let me know what I need to do.

Umm_fish?
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 7:04 PM
Well, chuenwe has sent me a FedEx shipping number and the weather looks good for me to get some off this week. Tomorrow looks ugly for me, work-wise. I have a book that's going to press tomorrow and they've been massively re-writing it over the past week. I have no doubts that tomorrow will be more of the same.

How does the weather look there? I could maybe get them out early Wednesday for a Thurs (if your weather is bad) or Friday delivery. If you will send me your address I can try to find a shipping quote for you.

Anyone else?
--Andy, the bucket man.

rgrking
  • Total Posts : 712
  • Scores: 22
  • Reward points : 446
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 7:05 PM
I'm in on a Friday delivery. I'll pm you my work address.
RLTW

180 Gallon Mixed Reef

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

rgrking
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 7:08 PM
however when is the Reeds products going to be shipped? Any word on that?
RLTW

180 Gallon Mixed Reef

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

JimWelsh
  • Total Posts : 1426
  • Scores: 14
  • Reward points : 1486
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 8:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by rgrking

however when is the Reeds products going to be shipped? Any word on that?

+1

chuenwe
  • Total Posts : 97
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 113
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 8:12 PM
The weather here is nice.  70s all week.  Any time is fine for me.
The shipping quote is only for sending to an address.  if you have it send to Hold At Fedex Location, it's much cheaper and the quote won't reflect that.

Umm_fish?
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 8:20 PM
That is true. I should not send them out unless you have something to feed them.

I have not heard word from Reed's. Gresh?

Last I heard, they had to wait until they were making up a new batch of the algae blend because that was the easiest time to make up the special packaging for us and they had to wait a little bit until they sold down their stock of the last mix they made up. So, did I just make sense there? Sorry. Not a lot of sleep any time recently.

But, if you have food to feed them and want a shipment this week, let me know. How's that?
--Andy, the bucket man.

rgrking
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 8:27 PM
All I have is a nanno culture. It's not the biggest in the world and I just started up another culture of rotifers. I guess I can make it.
RLTW

180 Gallon Mixed Reef

Umm_fish?
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 8:42 PM
I don't think the O. marina will grow on just nanno, but I'm not sure. Jim?
--Andy, the bucket man.

rgrking
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Monday, September 19, 2011 8:50 PM
If not I guess i'll have to wait then.
RLTW

180 Gallon Mixed Reef

KathyL
  • Total Posts : 2639
  • Scores: 13
  • Reward points : 1504
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:05 AM
Hey guys, I have O marina, M salina and I can probably find some panamensis.  I am sending Chuenwe a package today anyway, shall I just include these cultures, and save another shipping cost, or do you particularly want what Andy has to offer?

RGRking lives not too far from me, and occasionally gets into St. Louis, he can have a sampling from me when he's ready as well.

rgrking
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:15 AM
I'm good with that Kathy. I'll pm you well in advance this time when I'm heading that way lol
RLTW

180 Gallon Mixed Reef

KathyL
  • Total Posts : 2639
  • Scores: 13
  • Reward points : 1504
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:46 AM
i can give you some rotigrow+ enough to last until your order comes in.

email is faster than pm, and I check it at work as well, whereas I've forbidden myself from checking MBI while at work.

rgrking
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:00 AM
will do. Can you pm me your email?
RLTW

180 Gallon Mixed Reef

Umm_fish?
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:44 AM
Thanks, Kathy! Anything to save people money, but if you need me to send cultures let me know.
--Andy, the bucket man.

chuenwe
  • Total Posts : 97
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 113
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:14 PM
Quote Originally Posted by KathyL

Hey guys, I have O marina, M salina and I can probably find some panamensis.  I am sending Chuenwe a package today anyway, shall I just include these cultures, and save another shipping cost, or do you particularly want what Andy has to offer?

Just saw your msg just now.  Hope it's not too late.  Yours is fine as well.  Could save some shipping.  I just send you an email.  ty!

gramalkin
  • Total Posts : 85
  • Scores: 2
  • Reward points : 723
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Friday, October 7, 2011 9:31 AM
I feel late to the party, but I believe I am ready for a starter culture of the O marina.  Andy, I'll send you a PM to cover shipping.

Umm_fish?
Re:Anyone ready for a Thurs. -> Fri. delivery? - Friday, October 7, 2011 10:48 AM
No, you aren't late to the party. I've only just begun shipping things. Remember, the hope is that you'll have these cultures for many years to come. A couple weeks here or there at the start isn't a huge difference.

The past 10 days or so have been bad for shipping because our temps shot back up to the high 80s to mid 90s. A cold front came through last night and another big one is supposed to hit today. We should be able to get back on it next week.
--Andy, the bucket man.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 59 of 59 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version