Female Ocellaris Male Maroon Breeding Pair

ReefBreeder
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 61
Female Ocellaris Male Maroon Breeding Pair - Friday, May 24, 2013 11:00 AM
As much as I hate doing it, I will be selling my very special breeding pair. Female Ocellaris and Male maroon clown. These are the parents of my BRB Mai Tai Clowns. You can read about them here: http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/anemone-clownfish-discussion/104324-you-probably-havent-seen-these-before-maroon-ocellaris-babies.html
I have put them to pasture so to speak and are living in a nem. I am going in a new direction and need the space and the $$ to make it happen.
I would like to see these go to a nice home. If breeding, good size tank with nem if possible. Kinda protective over them lol.

$600 Shipped Your choice

JC Clownfish
  • Total Posts : 128
  • Reward points : 188
Re:Female Ocellaris Male Maroon Breeding Pair - Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:44 PM
did these guys ever made babys that is an odd pair to breed id be interested in collecting that

Clownfish Depot
  • Total Posts : 99
  • Reward points : 133
Re:Female Ocellaris Male Maroon Breeding Pair - Friday, August 16, 2013 11:57 AM
Yes they made babies and he sold a lot of them. He may even have some left. I have a pair of them. They are aggressive like a regular maroon :-)

ReefBreeder
Re:Female Ocellaris Male Maroon Breeding Pair - Sunday, August 18, 2013 11:12 AM
PM Sent JC!
Thanks Brian, long time no talk! I'll send a text a little later!
PRICE DROP $300!!

Need to tear the tank down that these guys are in and running out of time

tdurr7
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Reward points : 109
Re:Female Ocellaris Male Maroon Breeding Pair - Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:46 PM
Can you send me your email address. I just signed up and it will not let me send any pms. Thanks

Clownfish Depot
  • Total Posts : 99
  • Reward points : 133
Re:Female Ocellaris Male Maroon Breeding Pair - Thursday, August 29, 2013 11:11 PM
I am pretty sure that he just sold this pair.

ReefBreeder
Re:Female Ocellaris Male Maroon Breeding Pair - Monday, September 2, 2013 2:23 PM
Hey tdurr, I did sell this pair. You can reach me at afacorals@gmail.com. Thx cor the heads up B!