Black Ice broodstock pair and single for trade - whatcha got?

Mr Cob
  • Total Posts : 87
  • Reward points : 127
Black Ice broodstock pair and single for trade - whatcha got? - Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:35 AM

**GONE**

Hi All, I'm looking to trade out the fish listed below.  I do not have lineage on these fish and would like to trade for fish with lineage or Wild Caught.  I would prefer known spawning females or pairs of pretty much anything, they don't have to be designer, just looking for lineage.  I'm open to offers.

Black Ice Bonded pair, female is 2.75" and male is 2" (I purchased them 3 months ago from another breeder in Texas as a spawning pair, which I believe them to be but I have no proof of this.  The female has really fattened up this last month and they are showing all the right signs but no eggs yet)    

Thanks!

<message edited by Mr Cob on Friday, May 16, 2014 6:34 PM>
-Rob

mrcobscorals.com

Mr Cob
Re:Black Ice broodstock pair and single for trade - whatcha got? - Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:39 AM
sometimes my links to vids work and sometimes they don't, can't figure it out.
-Rob

mrcobscorals.com

Mr Cob
Re:Black Ice broodstock pair and single for trade - whatcha got? - Saturday, December 21, 2013 4:18 PM
Will also consider trading any of the clownfish pairs on my site:

http://www.mrcobscorals.com/magento/index.php/clownfish-bonded-spawning-pairs.html

I'm really kind of bored and just looking to mix some things up.  PM me if anyone is interested in a trade or something.

*mods, I read the sticky in this forum to make sure it was ok to post links to our business sites and I did not see any rules against it.  If there is in fact a problem just let me know and I will remove it. 

-Rob

mrcobscorals.com