PNG Unique Wild Caught FO White Stripe Maroon clownfish FEMALE WYSIWYG

Mr Cob
  • Total Posts : 87
  • Reward points : 127
PNG Unique Wild Caught FO White Stripe Maroon clownfish FEMALE WYSIWYG - Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:06 PM
http://pages.ebay.com/lin...d=171419311390&alt=web

PNG Unique Wild Caught FO White Stripe Maroon clownfish FEMALE WYSIWYG

Pair your F1 lightning maroon offspring or F1 morse code with a true wild caught unique female from Papau New Guinea!

Perfect wild caught PNG clownfish.

Video of the female in this auction:
*** http://youtu.be/PzAH8JiOj70 ***

This is a known FO PNG female over 3" with a unique extreme arrowhead extending horizontally from the center stripe on both sides. Her tail stripe also has a slight arrowhead extending horizontally on both sides.

She is currently bonded with the PNG Horned FO unique white stripe maroon male that I also have up for auction individually.

*The source of my PNG wild caught collection is verifiable from a reputable and well respected company and will be given to the winning bidder.*

Local Pickup: FREE! San Antonio, Tx

Shipping:
FedEx Priority Overnight to your door by 10:30am in most locations $50.

I recommend requesting to have your order held at the main fedex location closest to your airport for pick up. This gets your hands on the order faster than any other option and prevents your shipment from riding around on another truck run.

I can also ship within Texas for a flat rate of $29.99, just select the local pickup option and I will invoice you.

Live Arrive guarantee. Must send pictures if there are issues. STORE CREDIT will be issued for DOA to be used at mrcobscorals.com or anything else that i have for sale, less shipping.

Once you purchase, I will contact you to determine the best ship date for you and the fish.

Purchase multiple listings to combine shipping at no additional shipping fees. Just select local pickup on all additional purchases.

-Rob

mrcobscorals.com