Mature Long Time Spawning Fancy Snowflake x Fancy Black Ice

roczero
  • Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 124
Mature Long Time Spawning Fancy Snowflake x Fancy Black Ice - Monday, March 2, 2015 4:52 PM
Interested in selling this spawning pair.  Female is a huge Snowflake Ocy.  About 4"  Thick black borders and black spots inside the white.  Male about 2 1/2". Lots of beautiful deep black and black spots inside the white as well.  Male has more black than orange, many would consider it a Blacker Ice. 

They lay like clockwork and produce a medium number of eggs, with my average amount of feeding.  

If interested I have pictures and videos I can send.  Have new videos of her with a fat belly and them cleaning the pot, a couple hours later I got videos of them laying the eggs, and then videos of them caring for the eggs.  Can also take pictures of the larva and fry if interested.

$1,200 for pair. $50 overnight shipping or free pick up in North Texas.  Can be dropped off at FedEx before 8pm and picked up from your facility at 8am.  Fast as it gets.  Or delivered to your door before 10:30am.  

roczero
Re:Mature Long Time Spawning Fancy Snowflake x Fancy Black Ice - Saturday, March 7, 2015 5:24 PM
Too much?  I don't know.  Was thinking that was probably in the ballpark.  How about $1,000?  They would make that back and more on the first clutch, wholesale.

roczero
Re:Mature Long Time Spawning Fancy Snowflake x Fancy Black Ice - Monday, March 30, 2015 1:11 PM
I can't seem to be able to post a picture or post a video.  Fails every time.  These are producing some awesome dark and spotted black ice.  Let me know and I will send you pics and videos and them and their clutches.  

Fishtal
  • Total Posts : 5467
  • Reward points : 2908
Re:Mature Long Time Spawning Fancy Snowflake x Fancy Black Ice - Monday, March 30, 2015 3:58 PM
Quote Originally Posted by roczero

I can't seem to be able to post a picture or post a video.  Fails every time.  These are producing some awesome dark and spotted black ice.  Let me know and I will send you pics and videos and them and their clutches.  

You can either upload your pics to a photosharing site like Photobucket and then use the "IMG" code to post them in the body of a post or you can add them as an attachment.
http://www.fishtalpropagations.com/#!home/mainPage
"Making captive breeding easier."

roczero
Re:Mature Long Time Spawning Fancy Snowflake x Fancy Black Ice - Saturday, July 25, 2015 5:09 PM
Still have this breeding pair.  Have had about 10 more clutches since the first post.  I raise about 120-150 fry every clutch.  They are awesome looking.  I may have some other broodstock available as well if anybody is interested.