Possibly the very first Black PicaSnow ???

superfish
  • Total Posts : 61
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 183
Possibly the very first Black PicaSnow ??? - Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:46 PM
First of all, i am far from being expert in fish breeding, i really appreciate everyone's help on MBI. and this post is not for showing up.
Ok, long story short. 3 month ago, i accidentally paired a regular black snowflake with a female onyx Picasso. they paired up within 2 hours and laid their first nest on day 7. So, i raised that batch. now they are 75 days old with 250 babies, finally started getting some black and blue color.  I have to say these babies are looking really cool, a few different varieties and they look a lot nicer than those frostbites i raised. Following i will include some pics.
i searched online, asked people around, didn't find a black PicaSnow. i do know there are some Bali Picasnow in the market, but none has darwin or onyx gene in them. i saw someone post his picasnow X black snowflake pair laying eggs 2 weeks ago, but i dont think he got any babies yet. so any idea, thoughts?.
Once again, im not saying im the expert creating this new line of clowns. Just thinking, it would be really cool, if its the first black picasnow in the market.